This consent form is for participation in tests designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test.
Consent relates to the following groups of staff as follows:
- Staff will complete this form themselves.
Terms of consent
1. I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by the school about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented in the letter dated (22/1/2021) and the attached Privacy Notice.
2.If on the day of testing you do not wish to take part, then you will not be made to do so and consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
3. I consent to having a nose and throat swab for lateral flow tests. I will self-swab if I am able to ,otherwise I understand that assistance is available
4. I understand that there may be multiple tests required and this consent covers all tests for the below named person. If, on the day of testing I do not wish to take part, then I understand I will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
5. I consent that my sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
6. I understand that if my result(s) are negative on the lateral flow test I will not be contacted by the school except where I am a close contact of a confirmed positive.
7. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I consent to having a nose and throat swab for confirmatory PCR testing. I will follow the instructions on the PCR Kit to return the test the same day to an NHS Test & Trace laboratory.
8. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I commit to ensuring that I am removed from school premises as promptly as possible, bearing in mind I may have some anxiety following a positive test result.
9. I consent that I will need to self-isolate following a positive lateral flow test result, until the results of the confirmatory PCR have been received.
10. I agree that if my test results are confirmed to be positive from this PCR test, I will report this to the school and I understand that I will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.